Skip to content
- Service can be refused if a passenger engages in ‘violent, disruptive, or illegal conduct.’
- Do not eat or drink in the vehicle unless it is medically necessary.
- Do not litter the vehicle.
- Remain seated until the vehicle comes to a complete stop at your destination.
- Keep your seat belt securely fastened until your driver says it is safe to unbuckle it.
- Report any safety hazards to your driver immediately.
- The use of tobacco products or paraphernalia, including ‘E-Cigarettes’ and ‘vapes,’ are strictly prohibited on the vehicle.
- Please do not tip your driver.