THE SUNSHINE BUS
HOW TO RIDE
Riding the Sunshine Bus is easy and convenient. Here are a few helpful tips:
- Riders may board or exit the bus at any point along any route where it is safe for the driver to pull over. Just flag the bus down and climb aboard.
- For the comfort and safety of everyone, please refrain from eating, drinking and smoking while on the bus.
- Have the correct change for your fare when boarding the bus as the drivers are not able to make change.
- Be aware that unforeseen events such as traffic, weather or mechanical failures may occasionally disrupt schedules. Please know that all efforts are made to avoid disruptions and when one occurs we will correct it as quickly as possible.
- Riders may connect to the JTA transit system via the Purple Line at the Avenues Mall in Jacksonville.
J.T.A. Phone: (904) 630-3100 or visitwww.jtafla.com
- We are happy to provide personalized instruction on riding the bus and to assist with trip planning. Call Customer Service at (904) 209-3716.
- In compliance with 49 CFR 37.77 and the Americans with Disabilities Act, Route Deviations by reservation are available up to ¼ of a mile from the route. Call (904) 209-3716 for reservations no later than 4:00 pm the prior day (or Friday for the following Monday). There is an additional $2.00 fare for each deviation.
- Bus Stop Service Only In Area With Red Dashes